It is of a great necessity that you recognize what has been made available to you in Christ Jesus. Let me 10 packages that accompanied our salvation today, and I pray you’ll take advantage of them, endorse them and begin to walk in the light of them. This is God’s ultimate desire that we attain a full recognition of our status in Him and live the God-kind of life.
- RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST: (2COR 5:21) Righteousness is God’s nature imparted into us at new birth. That righteousness is not a thing. He’s a person. We have become the beloveds of God in Christ which was appropriated by faith, and it is revealed from faith to faith as we become more conscious of it. The new creation is a righteous man. He does not work or show any work for it. It is a bestowed gift, and we cannot be more righteous than the day we received the gift. You cannot increase in righteousness, but you can grow in the grace that righteousness produces. Righteousness is the ability to stand before God without any sense of guilt, fear or inferiority. A sinner commits sin because he is a sinner; a righteous man acts righteously because he is righteous. However a righteous man has righteousness consciousness and he commits righteousness. Faith in Christ makes you righteous, and your moral living is a product of the righteousness (Christ) in God you. Henceforth, there is rightness, a correctness of God emanating from you. You do no longer struggle to do right.
- JUSTIFICATION: (ROM 5:1) We are justified, declared not guilty. This is a legal act in which your status before God is changed for good. You are no longer exposed to any penalty of the law and God will never hold your sins against you.
- SANCTIFICATION: (1COR 6:11) Justification deals with our standing, Sanctification deals with our state. Justification is what Jesus did for us; Sanctification is what He is doing in us. Justification is an act in us, Sanctification is a work in us. Justification is a means, Sanctification is the end. Justification declares us good. Sanctification makes us good. Two phases of sanctification are : (a) The immediate new birth experience. (b) Gradual separation from the world unto God by the cleansing and renewal process through the Word.
- DELIVERANCE: (COL 1:13) The new creation, the believer does not need deliverance any longer, he has already been delivered from Satan, sin, death and its effects. From what should he be delivered? Demons? He is now superior to them; he is a new manner of man, he no longer to needs to be delivered from them. He is above them all. (…who hath delivered (past tense reality) us from the power of darkness and hath translated us…)
- RECONCILIATION: (ROM 5:10) We have been reconciled to God by the death of his son, therefore causing a change from enmity to friendship. As new manner of men, we have also been assigned to reconcile other to Christ. It is now a ministry for every believer, we are in partnership with the Father and the Son to accomplish the salvation plan.
- PROPITIATION: (1JOHN 2:2) This is God’s legal right to justify us. Jesus died to appease the wrath of God on mankind. This appeal has satisfied the demand of justice and it is called Propitiation.
- REMISSION: (MAT 26:28) Remission means to remove or put away. All sins have been deleted and remitted from the account a new creation.
- REDEMPTION: (EPH 1:7) This connotes our full release and total freedom. Jesus became our ransom to remove us from the slave market. Our redemption is in two phases : (a) Setting free (b) Making free. When He died, He set us free, when He rose, he made us free. The man that was redeemed has died, a new creation is not a redeemed one, he is a resurrected one. Resurrection made the redemptive work possible and effective. For if Christ was not raised, and then our faith is in vain. Redemption qualified us for forgiveness of sin, but resurrection qualified us for new creations.
- REGENERATION: (TITUS 3:5) Man is a tripartite being. He is a Spirit, he has a soul and he lives in a body. It is the spirit that experiences the new creation realities. The soul and the body are still the same way. Therefore, regeneration is a necessity and it is facilitated by a continuous rapport with the Word and Spirit of the Word.
- IMPUTATION: (ROM 4:6). This is when God supplies, add or largely sponsor divine realities into our accounts, we have been credited and loaded with spiritual benefits. This is the blessedness of David, Abraham etc. It is not only available to us, but we are now in a full possession of them all.
*** PRAYER FOR THE DAY – Thank you dear Lord Jesus for making all these packages available to me, I take advantage of these realities and I walk in the light and dominion of them all in Jesus name, Amen.
*** CONFESSION OF THE DAY – I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; I have been justified, sanctified and delivered from Satan, death and the world. I have been reconciled with the Father in Christ Jesus. Therefore I have propitiation, remission and redemption from all sins and its effect. I am the regenerated man in Christ, and no sin can be imputed on me.
***QUOTES OF THE DAY –
[On Love] – Absence sharpens love, Presence strengthens it.
[On Life] – One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
[On Success/Business] – in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
- SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE – 2 Corinthians 5 : 17; Ephesians 2 : 15
- ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN : Morning – Matthew 15 : 21 – 39; Evening – Exodus 9, 10, 11
- #ROR … We Bless The Day! PLEASE SHARE!!