I have seen and heard many unbalanced teachings concerning the subject of sowing seeds and harvesting miracles. Giving is necessary and imperative for a successful and abundant financial Christian living, but should be taught and done the right way based on the Word.
There are 3 major Principles Of Seed Faith:
- God is the source of my total supply (other are channels).
- Plant a seed for a situation (I will give God my very best and ask him for His best).
- Expect a new miracle everyday (The seed I have planted is ready to be harvested back in miracles for me).
2Corinthians 9:10…Now He that ministereth seed to the sower both ministers bread for your food,and multiply your seed sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness.
Your seed is a sacrifice and also a substance for a particular situation you want to change. Therefore your seed must be faith inclusive, that’s the reason it is called Seed-Faith.
Your Seed-faith Must:
- Cost you something (e.g materials, monies)
- Must be Big. (This is a physical expression of your faith)
Your faith is not faith until it is expressed by your confessions and seed planting. When seed-faith is done, angels are invoked on your behalf; they are ministering servants sent from God to you to bring answers to your requests.
3 Ways to give a Seed-Faith:
- Directional Seed-Faith (when you are instructed by your pastor or a credible man of God).
- Intentional Seed-Faith (It is a deliberate act towards a church project, missions or for ministry support, there is an anointing released on that kind of seed-faith).
- Situational Seed-Faith (to change a critical circumstance).
Do you want to cause a change now, don’t let God’s prepared harvests elude you. Your finances, marriage, health, relationship, business, academics will experience the unfathomable dimension as you plant that seed-faith. Do it now, it works.
God is the source of my total supply, I will plant a seed today and will expect and harvest my miracles.
*** PRAYER FOR THE DAY – Thank you Holy Spirit for revealing something special to me from your word today. I take advantage of this revelation knowledge and I walk in the light of it in Jesus name, Amen.
*** CONFESSION OF THE DAY – My sufficiency is of God; He is the source of my total supply, I plant a seed today and I receive bountiful harvests.
***QUOTES OF THE DAY –
[On Love] – To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is divine.
[On Life] – If it is in your power to help others, do it wholeheartedly; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
[On Success/Business] – The greatest attitude of all is gratitude
- SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE – Genesis 8 : 22; 2 Corinthians 9 : 6
- ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN : Morning – Matthew 10 : 21 – 42; Evening – Genesis 36, 37, 38
- #ROR … We Bless The Day! PLEASE SHARE!!