The word “gospel” simply means “Good News”, and it is the power of God (Romans 1 : 16) … and anything short of that or whatever brings you a bad news is not the gospel. There are four cardinal aspect of the “Good News” that you must be conscious of, other aspects are of good importance, I will strictly share my views on these four points and why they are of great importance.
- SALVATION: How do we receive salvation? We are saved by faith. First, we must hear the gospel—the good news of Jesus’ death and resurrection (Ephesians 1:13). Then, we must believe—fully trust the Lord Jesus, then after believing comes the confession, for without confessing that Jesus Christ is the son of God, the salvation package is not complete. This involves being born again, blood washed and cleansed from all iniquities, a changing of mind about sin and Christ (Acts 3:19), and calling on the name of the Lord Jesus (Romans 10:9-10,13). Salvation is the gracious, undeserved gift of God and is only available through faith in Jesus Christ, it is not based on good works, but the finished works of Jesus Christ on the cross. Salvation also means to have a new birth experience or to become a new creation. A transition from the old into the new, it is an emergence of new way of life, thoughts and dealings.
- HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM [THE INFILLING]: At the Salvation experience, the Holy spirit comes within, The believer is able to live for God, but in this experience, the Holy Spirit comes upon, this makes the believer to serve God to the full capacity and fulfill the ministry God has destined for the believer. This is the same experience of the disciples in Acts 2 : 1 – 4, and after such experience, they were filled with power and boldness to serve God and fulfill their assignments. In Acts 19: 1 : 6 … Paul met some believers in the coasts of Ephesus, in fact they were disciples and they believed on the name of Jesus, they have the salvation experience, but they haven’t heard about this Holy Spirit baptism experience, Paul prayed and laid hands on them, and they had the Holy Ghost baptism experience, which they spoke in tongues and prophesied. This same experience is available for you today, for you cannot serve God fully well or understand the scriptures without the Holy Ghost.
- HEALING, HEALTH & PROSPERITY: Jesus did not of only bring us salvation; He gave provided healing, health and prosperity in the package. No child of God should be found sick or bed ridden. 1 Peter 2: 24 … By His stripes, we were healed. We are not just to have healing, but to enjoy sound health. Prosperity of the spirit, soul and body is also our birth right and God’s desire. He delights when we produce more fruits. (John 15: 1 – 8). The grace of God has abounded towards us in all of his riches and goodness, Jesus was poor so that His poverty we might be rich, and we have all good things to enjoy. God does not deal or train His children with poverty or sickness; such is not the gospel “Good News”. Don’t believe it. The good news is having sound health, healing, prosperity of the soul, peace in your mind and soul.
- THE COMING KING: A lot of believers are afraid when a subject about is the end of times or the coming of the Lord is spoken of. I recently taught about this subject in church, 40% of the congregation were not sure if they would go to heaven or not when I asked who was sure or not, but by the time I was done with the teaching everybody’s heart was lifted and a level of assurance had set it. This is good news. We should be happy to go to our Father’s house someday. God isn’t scared of receiving us to His abode and so we should never be afraid of going home, whether by timely death or we are caught up with Him. A lot of doctrines have sprung up, so many visions and revelations have spread all around the world, publications and materials of visitations to heaven and hell have saturated the entire place. But of all these testimonies, none can match up with the testimonies of the scripture. 1 Thessalonians 4: 16 – 17. In vs 18, Paul told us to comfort one another with these words. Do judge before the time, restore and save as many as you can. This is the good news, this is our hope, don’t allow anybody to shatter it before the appointed time. GRACE TO YOUR HEART!
*** PRAYER FOR THE DAY – Dear Father, thank you for your precious Word today, I appreciate you for your glory and power which has been made available to me, I am conscious of all these packages and I live fully in the reality of them all in Jesus name, Amen.
*** CONFESSION OF THE DAY – I am born of God and His eternal seeds are in me, I do not slide into error or heresy, I hold fast to the truth and the word of life which is able to save my soul that I may rejoice in the day of Christ. Hallelujah!
***QUOTES OF THE DAY –
[On Love] – If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal.
[On Life] – Don’t set compensation as a goal. Find work you like, and the compensation will follow.
[On Success/Business] – We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE – 1 Corinthians 15 : 40 – 58
- ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN : Morning – Luke 15 :11 – 32 ; Evening – 2 Samuel 9, 10, 11
- #ROR … We Bless The Day! PLEASE SHARE!!