One of the biggest channel of God’s blessings to you is when you give consistently, There are several levels of giving, but I’ll share just six (6) with you in today’s devotional and I believe God will use this material to launch you to a new level of successful and prosperous living.
- FIRST FRUITS – This is the first and the best of your income in the New Year. Nothing should be reduced of deducted from it; even the tithe is included in the first fruits altogether. Proverbs 3:9 … “ Honour the Lord with your possessions (substance) and with the first fruits of all thine increase. The blessings follow in verse 10.
- OFFERINGS – This is done at your free will. A believer is not permitted to appear in God’s presence empty handed. Determine to offer your best substance to God when you are in a church – meeting, master your level of giving when it come to offerings and give beyond what you spend on your daily meal. 2 Corinthians 9 : 7 … “ according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; for God loves a cheerful giver.
- TITHES – This is the 10% of your income, daily, weekly or monthly. In all your givings, this is the one you should prioritize most. Others function by a commitment, but tithing is a commandment. It is more than giving, it is an obligation.
- ALMS – The poor shall not cease around you. Jesus says the poor you will always have with you. When you give to someone who does not have, you lend to God, and He’ll definitely pay you back with big interests. Proverbs 11: 25 … “The liberal soul shall be made fat”.
- PROPHETIC SEEDS – These are seeds sown into the life and the ministry of an anointed man of God. In 2 Chronicles 20: 20 … “when you believe an honour God’s servant by offering them gifts, you’ll definitely prosper. The word prosper is translated from the Hebrew word “TSALACH” – meaning to advance forcefully. This is what happens in your life when you sow in the life of an anointed man of God. A woman received her dead son back to life because she took care of a prophet. Mary lavishly sponsored her expensive perfume on Jesus and she became the first to see him. Abraham received his promised seed because he entertained angels aware.
- PARTNERSHIP – This is one of the highest levels of financial commitment. This is when you become a partner with God and his prophet for a cause or a project. The Philippians Church among others os the one who makes the preaching of the gospel easy for Paul concerning giving and receiving.
Ecclesiastes 11 : 1 … “ Cast thy bread upon many waters for thou shall find it after many days.” Bread here connotes – money, substance etc while many waters represent – The Word, the anointing or the ministry of the man of God.
When you cast your bread (money) upon many waters, it will be swollen and soaked with the Spirit and the anointing of the man of God. This simply means the same anointing upon that man of God and power of God working in that ministry will rub off on your, and by that time, your bread would returned soaked and increased.
There is an anointing that when it is released, the only people who receive are those who are committed financially.
The kingdom of God is based on principles, there are things prayer would not just do and there many things prayer can do as well. This is one major reason God has called me to teach you how to apply those eternal principles that will make ways for you and also cause you to triumph in all ramifications.
*** PRAYER FOR THE DAY – Father, my giving life experiences a newer dimension today and I increase in my capability to give more and more in Jesus Name, Amen.
*** CONFESSION OF THE DAY – I give my very best today, I am a partner in kingdom expansion. I am a happy giver, a big giver and the anointing of God’s Spirit rubs off on me.
***QUOTES OF THE DAY –
[On Love] – My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
[On Life] – Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic.
[On Success/Business] – Don’t give in to your fears, if you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.
- SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE – 2 Corinthians 9 : 1 – 5
- ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN : Morning – Matthew 11 ; Evening – Genesis 39, 40
- #ROR … We Bless The Day! PLEASE SHARE!!